blogging through my phone now. slept pretty early last night. went to Malaysia and I was hell tired. I don't understand why I've been so sleepy and tired recently. I don't think it's because of the lack of sleep. I think I've had sufficient rest but maybe a little more would be better. I shld probably stop waiting for you or for your calls or texts. they're not doing me any good at all. and what's the purpose for me to wait when there's this chance that you're probably kidding ard w me this whole thing?
fasting month starts tomorrow! ^^ however tomorrow is also the day my brother gets enlisted into NS. I really don't want him to go. there'd be no one else to annoy me, wake me up in the middle of the night to open the door downstairs for him, help him cook stuff, fight over the remote, joke ard w. everything. when I come back from hostel, he won't be there to tease me abt anything and everything. I love my brother. I hope he does well for himself and for Singapore as well. I don't get how this whole NS thing works but I only he'll be back after two months or smtg. I really don't want him to go. this is unfair, lfe is unfair.
No comments:
Post a Comment