Saturday, 17 September 2011

HAPPY 17TH TO MY DEAREST KITTY!!!!


thanks for everything you've done for me. all the laughs, all the jokes, all the shit you do that piss me right off. thanks for being just a great teammate, classmate, friend. and most importantly, thanks for being my FF (: have a great birthday little oneeeee :D

blogging though my phone right now. downloaded lots of funny apps and stuff hehehe. such a satisfying day (sort of).

had the second block of world cup roll offs today. did sooooo much better than Thursday but still couldn't even go near the top 4 -____- anw I'm just contented I'm in the top 10! hehehe ^^ the carry was rlly bad for me I swear. most of the time a half hit was supposed to be made to get better carry. I had a trillion pin 10s and solid 7-10s as well! -.- frustrating. ohwellllll! it's over. Nicole and Cherie are going to south africa everyone!!! hahaha congrats to them. I'm gna have to continue working on my physical game. I'm glad coach francis is back!!!

went home BY MYSELF today (again). got home and yeap been lazing ard all dayyyy. I wna sleep pretty soon cause I'm just dead tired right now. not hungry at all surprisingly. yes it's very surprising because when its that time of the month, I eat like a whale. serious shit -.- hahaha. probably gna check in tmr night into boardingggg.

talking to the battery right now hahaha. he has no idea that I'm blogging as well as talking to him. need to learn to multitask better. it's funny how i'm getting more and more attached to him? it's pretty bad. I used to be able to go days without replying his msg or smtg but now it's getting tougher. it's scary and at the same time exhilarating. I'm pretty sure the ending's gna be the same, so yeah. trying my very best to make sure it doesn't happen. he may have a terrible past as well as a horrible reputation, but he doesnt seem so bad. he's pretty nice and hmm, rlly interesting. sigh. I'm starting to like him now. a whole lot. oh crap, here we go again~

No comments:

Post a Comment