Friday, 21 October 2011

class ytd was so funny srsly. we were all discussing about... obesity!! kinda boring and long-winded. oh and dry as well. hmm. glad the week's over! I've been so so tired this whole week.

been skype-ing or tango-ing w the battery recently. okay not rlly recently like twice only hahahaha. I like the way he smokes. I mean I won't smoke and I don't like breathing the air that comes out from the cigarette and stuff, but sometimes I like looking at ppl smoke. there's always this 'at ease' look I see from all the smokers, I've noticed. like my dad. although he does it like super discreetly or right before we enter the car and all, the looks are always the same. ohwell, ppl are always gna judge them (or me) or whoever anyway. dont rlly careeeee. blogging through my phone now so the photo arrangements are gna suck cause I can't rearrange it and make it look nicer ):



No comments:

Post a Comment