Thursday, 8 August 2013

new year

judging from the title, you can tell it's hari raya!!! selamat hari raya from me to you(whoever you r I'm sure I've offended you in more ways than one) and I hope you'll forgive me.

how quickly a month has passed and how quickly we r ushering in a new month. ramadhan wasn't as fruitful as I had hoped for it to be. I don't think I can ever take back the regrets and mistakes I made nor did I make the most out of that holy month. 

that's the sad, sad thing about me. always regretting, always making the same mistakes again and again. it's ridiculous to be repeating the same mistakes and it's ridiculous to not learn from it after being constantly affected by it. 

I'm just tired of it. all these feelings, confusion, it's all for nothing and it's not making me any happier. goodbye, my almost lover.

tomorrow, a new day, a new life awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment