just finished having lunch w cali, mich, suresh, loges, danish and kaixiang. also just finished my youth masters.
initially, I was leading. however, the gap wasnt that great. I was somewhere there but I dropped after the last two games where I bowled a 162 and a 142. I know, what nonsense. and I ended up 8th. how stupid can one actually get, how I actually can get? it's preposterous. such atrocious scores shldnt even be bowled at this stage. (oh, just got a seat on the train)
it's funny how one can be so high and come crashing down just like that. if applies to life as well. how hard you work just to be on top and one little/major mistake causes you to tumble right down to the very bottom. there shouldn't be excuses anymore, and yes, there aren't. but there shldnt be such trivial mistakes either. such as picking up single pin spares? I've missed a 7pin. it could've added at least 10 more pins. I shld rlly be killed right now, seriously.
can't wait to reach home and wash all this sadness away under a hot shower. I can't wait to wake up to a brand new day. I can't wait to let go of this. but I know for now, I just can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment