Thursday, 24 November 2011

oh my dear blog I'm sorry for neglecting you. shall blog through my phone.

nationals has started! qualified safely for open and youth division, so thankful for that. initially coach didn't allow me to bowl for youth but since I've nvr won a youth title, he thought why not. so yeap, I hope I do well! I'm excited and actually, pretty much nervous? I rlly wna go Egypt next yr for Asian youth champs. I rlly hope I can perform. but the more you want smtg, the chances of you getting it is way lower. so I'll just take each shot frame by frame, shot by shot.

aa came to Singapore to see me!!!!!! ^^ so fucking happy seriously hahahah. he came ytd at abt 3pm? went to fetch him at candy empire and we had dinner at vivo. went home and met him agn this mrng. such a retard srsly, wanted to surprise him w breakfast and everything but guess what? HAR HAR I forgot to bring my wallet bloody hell. totally mood spoiler. I owe him another surprise then (:

caught breaking dawn with him. he's such a gentleman srsly. he paid for everything(this happened way before which was ytd where I did have my wallet so yeah, no gold digger here lol). he opens doors for me and buys the food and everything! it's been so long since I've been treated as such. I'm so thankful (':

the next time he comes we're frigging not gna go to vivo everyday cause it's so stupid my gosh. the food choices are terrible!!!! I'll bring him to meatworks one day and treat him (: he's leaving for world cup on Monday and I'm so glad he spent his somewhat 'holiday' with me before heading back to Penang to see his family. I'm rlly so happy and no one can actually feel how immensely happier I've become.

(he wrote me smtg in my bowling notebook. he also wrote me a letter and passed it to kitty to pass to me since his whole trip to singapore was so impromptu.)

I love him now (': <3

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww :)))))) that's/he's so sweet :) (this the one you wanted me to see right??) :)

    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU DEAREST LLAMA :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I just wanted a visitor to read my blog la hehe!!! yeah, I'm happy too (:

    ReplyDelete