Monday, 5 December 2011

work has been crazy tired and everything. i'm so glad it's all over and we did a really good job! made friends with some of the overseas winners. they're so friendly. love how competition brings people from all over the world, from different backgrounds, different cultured all come tgt as one.

been kinda sick on and off. there's smtg wrong with my body I guess. I dunnow. hope nothing's up. haven't been bowling for abt a week alrdy? how time flies huh. it's alrdy December. life is so unpredictable.

the most unbelievable thing happened to me today. I was on the phone with him today and he told me he changed his relationship status on Facebook. how.. exciting! we're not tgt, we're kinda tgt but not tgt. I wonder why I keep getting myself into these kinda statuses. even my past boyfriend was liddat. ohwell. ntg much has happened in my dull life as well. Milo junior all stars on Saturday!!!!!

however I'm more excited to london and Paris (: goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment