have been working at mummy's office lately. well, it's not even considered lately cause I've only been here like twice? Tuesday and today. I'll have to help out over at scape tomorrow and on Saturday as well. the event's called Uphoria and I'm actually wondering why all these events and parties are named as such. even for Milo, the ministry of sound(some club) is called Euphoria as well. hmm, coincidence?
been packing, filing, sorting, cutting paper, running errands, etc for the company. made a new friend called shelby whose like frigging rich and she just ended her Os. she's the most normal out of the other two. there's jonathan and clarisse. jonathan's rlly okay and he's the most hardworking amongst all of us. clarisse just frigging texts and tweets and whatnot.
have been staying up recently for my boy. he's over in south africa competing at world cup. apparently, he's rooming with alex. HAHAHAHAHA. I know, I laughed like a cow too. how awkward. he told me that alex made cup noodles for him on the first night. seriously? the 6 hour difference is taking a toll on me. what the hell, ilma, not like you're over in that country. it's like me staying up for him and stuff. I can't complain cause he's always staying up for me as well but my face has to pay the price. breakouts and annoying blemishes all over! he has perfect skin. hmm. *jealous*
oh, big boss is back. chao



No comments:
Post a Comment