Saturday, 4 February 2012

awards night

had awards night on Wednesday. totally rushed after training but it was fun cause I have rlly awesome roomies who bring never-ending laughter and fun ♥

had to put on my own makeup and I srsly need to learn how to use eyeliner cause it kept smudging although it was the non-smudging kind. retarded, I know.

didn't eat anything there. the whole night was dedicated to taking pictures with my previous classmates, my juniors and my friends. it was rlly good to see all of them there. alumni and proud of it (although we're still kinda stuck in the school) hehehe.

ordered macs with Kim when the other two roomies were out shisha-ing and having fun. I hope kim's fine now. she'll be okay, she's a strong girl and I know it.

some pics from there but actually all alrdy on Facebook so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment